Tab Trim Removal
The TR500ME Tab Trim Removal System safely clears tab trim and scrap before it reaches your glue station. This system utilizes two high-speed electric motors to drive rotating blade sets made up of long-lasting laminated blades. It includes an automatic control that initiates the system when product is detected in the machine and slows to idle speed when no product is being run.
The TR500ME is lightweight, compact, and can be easily installed on most flexo-folder-gluers. Installing one on your line is the fastest way to permanently eliminate scrap-related issues like false system starts and unglued boxes.Key Features:
• Eliminate scrap issues such as false system starts and unglued boxes
• Two high-speed, 4000 rpm motors
• Long lasting high wear-laminated blade sets
• Includes mounting hardware, lightweight aluminum extrusion
• Total weight: (8.8 lbs) 4kg