Solutions By Product
369 Series Ribbon Coaters
- Product Type:
- Cold Glue Dispensing Equipment
- Market Category:
The 369 Series Ribbon Coater is a direct-contact extrusion applicator designed for wide, ribbon-type glue patterns. The ribbon coater is suited for use with resin adhesives with viscosities from 1500 to 2500 cps. A variety of paper, nonwoven, or plastic substrates can be coated. The 369 air-opened/spring-closed valve features an integral three-way solenoid air valve for 12VDC operation. Valco Melton’s 369 Cold Glue Series Ribbon Coaters are ideal for front-seal envelope gumming, cross-web gluing, and laminating applications.
- Use 4-inch block modules
- Built into each module is a valve assembly that supplies adhesive for up to a 4-inch-wide pattern
- Block modules can be combined with pattern blades for pattern widths up to 12 inches
- The pattern blade is a two-piece assembly that mounts directly to the block module.
- A pattern shim is installed between the two pieces.
- The product contact surfaces of the pattern blade assembly are precision ground to produce a matched set.
- Available in 4-inch, 8-inch, and 12-inch widths, the pattern blade assembly can be shimmed for any pattern width up to its maximum.