Solutions By Product
D4, D10 & D16 Melt Units
- Product Type:
- Melt Units
- Market Category:
- Bag Manufacturing
- Bag Manufacturing | Bag Handle Attaching
- Bag Manufacturing | Pinch Bottom Gluing Applications
- Bag Manufacturing | Side Seam Gluing (Tubers)
- Folding Carton
- Folding Carton | Auto-Lock Box Manufacturing
- Folding Carton | Beverage Carton and Carrier Manufacturing
- Folding Carton | Carton Manufacturing for Consumer Goods
- Folding Carton | Cigarette Case Manufacturing
- Folding Carton | Mailer and Pocket Folder Manufacturing
- Folding Carton | Making Cosmetic Boxes and Personal Access Cartons
- Folding Carton | Making Four and Six Corner Boxes
- Folding Carton | Packaging Confectionary Goods
- Folding Carton | Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Carton Manufacturing
- Folding Carton | Quick Service Restaurant Carton Manufacturing
- Print Finishing
- Print Finishing | Joint-Glue or Side Seam Gluing for Bookbinding
- Print Finishing | Pot-Filling for Bookbinding
- Specialized Product Assembly | RV and Manufactured Housing
- Woodworking | Cabinet or Furniture Assembly
Valco Melton's D Series melters are equipped with fixed or variable speed spur gear pumps, “key-to-line” control, and a multi-functional control system. The units are ideally suited for a range of packaging, graphic arts and print finishing, product assembly, labeling and other paper converting applications.
- Efficient and clean operation featuring Teflon® coated tank with demand melt heating grid.
- Easily adaptable to variable speed applications.
- Compatibility with industry standard hoses, guns and tank filters.
- Compliance with major approval codes worldwide.
- Optional integrated pattern control.