- Product Type:
- Cold Glue Dispensing Equipment
- Cold Glue Systems and Glue Stations
- Market Category:
- Corrugated | Bulk-Bin Manufacturing
- Corrugated | Flexo Folder-Gluers and Box Manufacturing
The patent-pending 3NCR Tri-Valve has been engineered for maximum versatility. Installed on one side of the machine, the operator can quickly set it to run for either inside or outside glued boxes with only the pull of a ring. No tools required. The 3NCR is part of Valco Melton's Flexoseal® Glue Station Series, which features extrusion configurations for both contact and non-contact applications.
- Applies to either the top, or bottom of the sheet. Change its configuration by simply pulling a ring.
- Non-contact technology eliminates potential risks of board marking, board skewing and applicator headwear.
- Works at machine speeds in excess of 400 sheets per minute.
- Can be installed on either side of the machine: operator (tab) or drive (4th panel).
- Features three or four stainless steel, high speed Model 524 valves with impact and corrosion resistant engineered ceramic-tipped plungers and seats.
- Prevents adhesive degradation with an automatic nozzle sealing pad.