Taper Machine Conversions
Valco Melton offers hot melt and cold glue taper conversion kits for general and universal tapers. These kits add flexibility, cut costs, and allow you to tailor the system to fit your production needs. Kits include brackets, applicator valves and heads, a pressurized glue source (melt tank and pump for hot melt systems), and a solenoid-operated air valve to connect to the existing taping mechanism. Pattern controls are available to further enhance system accuracy.
With our conversion kits, you can eliminate costly tape material and associated storage and handling problems; increase belt speed for more production; improve quality with stronger bonds; and operate with all types of coated and non-coated board stock.
• Eliminate costly tape, associated storage, and handling problems
• Increase belt speed for more production
• Improve quality with stronger bonds
• Operate with all types of coated and non-coated board stock
• Kits also available for S&S Model ZB and General Junior
Valco Melton’s Taper Conversion systems eliminates costly tape, associated storage, and handling problems. A solenoid-operated air valve is tied into the existing limit switch circuit for the taping mechanism. Kits are available for cold glue and hot melt application.