Valco Melton can provide customers with a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program. A customized service contract can be established to best suit the specific needs of the customer, the Valco Melton equipment, and the customer’s facility. Typical program will provide for periodic inspections and service to ensure that your Valco Melton equipment performs at optimum levels through the product life cycle. A service log is created and updated at each scheduled visit.
Details of Service
Valco Melton will develop a preventive maintenance plan to match your specific product, your environment, and your level of need. A Valco Melton certified service technician(s) will visit your site on a regularly scheduled basis to inspect and test product functionality, inspect plumbing (glue/air) connections, inspect and adjust mechanical alignment, and inspect for signs of abnormal wear. The technician will inspect the overall product integrity to confirm compliance with original Valco Melton product life cycle specifications. Product training and orientation for customer’s new personnel can also be provided as an added feature of this service.
Valco Melton Scope of Responsibility
- Schedule certified installers to perform service.
- Ensure inspection is per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Conduct work in a timely manner.
- Identify any open issues.
- Provide a service point of contact to the customer.
Customer Scope of Responsibility
- Provide an authorized point of contact to the Service Team for scheduling onsite coordination.
- Notify Valco Melton Service Team of any special clearance or other security or insurance issues affecting their visit.
- Make dates available for scheduling of service
- Provide a point of contact at completion for sign-off and acceptance.