VCX GLUING SYSTEM CONTROL, MODULAR DESIGN WITH INSPECTION CAPABILITIES, OT-120 TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE
Controller with Advanced CartonPRO™ Software
Valco Melton’s VCX/OT-120 solution is specially designed to fit the needs of the graphic arts, print finishing, and paper converting industries with selectable industry-specific software. The OT-120’s touchscreen display is icon-based and engineered for machine operators to minimize steps during make-ready and operation. A special “wizard” guides the user through the setup process making sure that every aspect of gluing and quality assurance has been correctly followed. CartonPRO software focuses your operations on boxes and quality, not on the gluing equipment.
- • 12 inch touchscreen with long-life back light
- • 32 channel controller, both gluing, inspection and ejection.
- • Flash-based memory – in SQL format
- • Protected against harsh vibration and temperature environments
- • QDC (Quality Data Collection) – capture your quality and downtime information and then make it available through any networked PC in the enterprise
- • Multiple, customizable access levels for different operator skill levels
- • Setup wizard walks user through each step of make-ready to configure gluing and inspection functions
- • The VCX/OT-120 connects to the ClearVision camera inspection system to allow the user to control gluing and inspection on one screen.